Graduate Studies

State University Grant

The State University Grant (SUG) program provides need-based awards to eligible undergraduate and graduate/postbaccalaureate students who are California residents or otherwise determined as eligible, such as AB 540-eligible students. When you apply for financial aid via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)(opens in new window) or California Dream Act application(opens in new window) (CADA) you are considered for a SUG by your campus.

More information about the State University Grant program is available at the California State University SUG website(opens in new window) or on the CSU, Chico Financial Aid and Scholarship Office SUG web page.