Campus Alcohol Policy

Please review the Campus Alcohol Policy EM 99-011 and the University Housing Policy Guide (PDF)

On Campus

University Housing no longer is involved in the processing of campus Alcohol Use Request Forms. As of July 1, 2017, this process is being handled by the University Public Engagement (UPE) office. For further questions about the AUR process, please call: 530-898-5917.

(If you need special accommodation to access any documents on this page, please contact the Office of Accessible Technology and Services at 530-898-6532.)


Resident Center

Apply Now for Spring 2018

Application for Fall 2018 Will Open November 30th


Calendar Of Events

For a list of Univeristy Housing Events for the academic school year, click HERE.

More Events
@ptpchicostate on Instagram

Get Social

  • Youtube Social Media Icon


    Learn about life in the residence halls.