Human Resources Service Center

COVID-19 Student Employee Info

Information for Student Employees

If you are a student that works on campus, this page covers common questions and answers tailored to you. If you are a supervisor of student employees, please visit your Human Resources website for guidance.

The information on this page is for students that work in hourly or intermittent jobs on campus. This information is not for Teaching Assistants (TA’s) and Graduate Assistants (GA’s) - those positions should refer to Academic Affairs(opens in new window) or the Office of Academic Personnel(opens in new window) for further information.

Who do I contact with questions about my employment?

First, contact your supervisor to confirm which campus employer is your hiring agency. On campus, there are few possible employers, so it will be important to know for which agency you work.

  1. CSU, Chico (State) - Student Employment and pay is processed by CSU, Chico Payroll
  2. Associated Students(opens in new window)* and pay is processed by Associated Students Payroll
  3. Chico State Enterprises* and pay is processed by Chico State Enterprises – Human Resources and Payroll
  4. Chico State Wildcat Store* and pay questions can be emailed to your Follett manager

*Important: If you are employed by Associated Students, Chico State Enterprises, or the Chico State Wildcat Store, the rest of the information on this page does NOT apply to you. Please go to your employer’s web page.

If you are employed by CSU, Chico (State), please read on….

Expand All | Collapse All