Human Resources Service Center

Dependent/Transfer of Fee Waiver Benefit Option

Eligible employees may transfer their fee waiver benefit to their spouse, domestic partner or a dependent child.

Student Financial Aid may be affected by the use of fee waiver. Contact the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office at the campus that your dependent is attending to see how financial aid will be affected by participation in the Fee Waiver Program. At CSU, Chico, the number is 530-898-6451.

What you need to do...

Employees who transfer their fee waiver benefit to a dependent need to submit a Fee Waiver Application for Dependents(opens in new window) (PDF) to Human Resources (zip 0010). Students must apply to and be in a matriculated degree program at the CSU campus they plan to attend.

Process Steps