Instructionally Related Activities

How to Access Your IRA Funds

All Instructionally Related Activities (IRA) allocations are voted on by the Canpus Fee Advisory Committee (CFAC) and sent as a recommendation for approval to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. If the recommendation is approved, it is signed by the Provost and returned to CFAC staff for transfer of funds. Base allocations are typically made to the college or unit-level chartfield for dispersal by the Dean or Director. One-time allocations, if available, are typically made at the activity/program level. Funds are in Trust Account T6300 and may be accessed prior to transfer as long as all approvals have been received.

Please work with your departmental administrative support staff to access IRA funds.

Baseline Expenditure Guidelines (PDF)