International Student and Scholar Services


Letter and Form Requests

Students - Use this online form to request the following items:

Note: Requests are filled within 10 working days (Monday - Friday only). 

  • New I-20
    • Travel signature, change of major, lost form, etc.
  • Official Letter
    • To obtain a California ID or Driver's License - Letter verifying local address 
    • To obtain an SSN (copy of job offer letter required) 
    • Breakdown of University fees for lenders, banks, sponsors, scholarship providers

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

Optional Practical Training (OPT)