View the latest updates and emergency notifications on the COVID-19 News & Information website.
Journalism & Public Relations

How do I declare J&PR?

    Declaring J&PR as your major or minor

    1. Fill out a Plan Change form(opens in new window)
    2. Go to your faculty adviser or the department chair for advising
    3. Take the signed form from your adviser to THMA 207 for the department chair's signature
    4. Turn the form in to SSC 110

    Am I News or PR?

    Not sure? Start here:

    About the News Option        About the PR Option

    Chico State Jour & PR logo