Liberal Studies

Special Education and Credential Options

Students who wish to teach K-12 children, youth, and adults with special learning or emotional needs are recommended the minor in Special Education in addition to the BA in Liberal Studies. See the School of Education Credential Program(opens in new window) for information. See all credential options.