On Campus Housing

University Housing and Food Service (UHFS)

University Housing and Food Service, reserves 25 spaces for National Student Exchange participants. These are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. You will not be able to submit an application to UHFS until your application has been processed, you have been admitted and you have set up your portal account. The application can be found on the UHFS website.

Please direct all your housing inquiries to UHFS who have all the answers! Feel free to call 1-800-730-4243 or 530-898-6325 but make sure to identify yourself as a National Student Exchange participant. Request to speak to Ms. Tami Henriksen.

University Village

University Village will accept new residents in August. Please contact UHFS for details.

It is important that you take care of this detail as soon as possible as spaces get filled rather fast!

James Luyirika-Sewagudde, Jr.
California State University, Chico
Chico, CA. 95929-0725.