Your Health

Emergency Calls

On campus: 9911
Off campus: 911

Health and Accident Insurance

You are required to have a health and accident insurance policy in force for the duration of the exchange. A copy of your policy card must be presented to the NSE Office before August 24, 2018 for fall 2018 and January 19, 2019 for spring 2019.

The Student Health Center at CSU, Chico offers student insurance policies, contact them for more information. (530) 898-5241.

Psychological Counseling & Wellness

Psychological Counseling and Wellness Center (Student Service Center, Room 430) provides variable assistance to all students on a wide range of issues including wellness. Staff is available daily Monday through Friday during normal working hours. The service is already paid for by your (exchange) fees. (530)898-6345

Campus Alcohol & Drug Education Center

CADEC promotes 'responsible decision-making' when and if using alcohol and other drugs. Check it out. Student Service Center, Room 180 (530) 898-6450

Emergency Care

Enloe Medical Center is a comprehensive emergency, in-patient and out-patient facility. The Student Health Center closes at 5 pm daily and over the weekend. N.T. Enloe is one of the places to go.

Enloe Medical Center - Urgent Care
1531 Esplanade

Enloe Prompt Care
560 Cohasset Rd
(530) 332-4111

Enloe Prompt Care
California Park
888 Lakeside Village Commons
(530) 332-6850

Convenient Care
670 Rio Lindo Ave. #300
(530) 345-1675

Women Resource Center
101 West 2nd Ave.
(530) 897-6101

No matter how small the injury or concern, the NSE Office needs to know. Please call me at once:

National Student Exchange Office

James Luyirika-Sewagudde, Jr.
Office: (530) 898-5721 and (530) 898-5712
Home: (530) 893-5233