Property Management


Department Forms

Property Management

Table of Forms

Off-Campus Use of University  Equipment

This form is required when University Equipment is being used for University Business at an off campus location.

Property Transaction Form

This form is  required if any of the following has occurred:

  1. The working status of the equipment has changed due to Surplus, Damage, or being Obsolete
  2. The status of the equipment has changed from either Department, Location, or Custodian
  3. The equipment was lost, stolen, or vandalized

Attention PDF Form Users

Most Internet browsers now have internal PDF viewers that disable form fill functions.  In order to complete or print PDF forms you may need to download the PDF form and open it in Adobe Acrobat or Reader.  Contact ITSS at 530-898-4357 if you need assistance with opening PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat or Reader.  ITSS also offers instruction for installing Adobe Acrobat Pro(opens in new window)(opens in new window).  Chrome users will need to enable Adobe Reader plug-in in order to download PDF forms. For instructions, review the ITSS article on Enabling Adobe Reader plug-in Chrome(opens in new window)(opens in new window)

(If you need special accommodation to access any documents on this page, please contact the Office of Accessible Technology and Services at 530-898-6532.)