Refund by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Only one authorization form is required unless you change your name or bank account. Immediately notify SFIN of any changes, as incorrect account information causes a substantial delay in your disbursement.

To Receive Your Aid by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

  1. Have a checking account in your name at almost any bank, savings and loan institution, or credit union. 
  2. Submit a completed EFT authorization to SFIN. STUDENTS, go to the student center on your portal account and click the "enroll in direct deposit" link and follow the steps to signup.  PARENTS receiving a PLUS Loan must complete a parent PLUS loan electronic fund transfer form with their account information and attach a preprinted, voided check.
  3. Complete all aid eligibility requirements as specified by SFIN and Financial Aid Office, including pre-loan counseling, and loan promissory notes.
  4. Confirm electronic deposit (with your bank) before spending funds.