View plans for in-person Commencement and fall 2021 on our COVID-19 News & Information website.
Student Financial Services

Student Accounts

New Student Orientation

Welcome New Wildcats, Families, and Guests

Tuition and Registration Fees

Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 Undergraduate Rates
0 - 6 units:  $2,6996.1+ units:  $3,905

Amounts shown are per semester for California residents and include optional $2 Student Involvement & Representation Fee.

Spring 2021 Fee Payment Deadlines:
Register by November 20........fees due December 10, 2020
Register after November 20.....fees due January 15, 2021

California Non-resident Tuition Fee:
Additional $396 per unit.

Optional Tuition Payment Plan Contract Fee:
Additional $33 per each semester enrolled. Find more info on the payment plan in our video, Understanding Tuition and Registration Fees.

The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory system-wide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory system-wide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).

Student Privacy and Authorization to Release

Details of your student financial account and other student records are considered private and are protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, known as FERPA. You, the student, can give permission so we can have phone and in-person conversations regarding certain details of your academic and/or financial records with individuals you designate. Click here (PDF) for How to Enroll.

University Housing Rates and Parking Permits

You can see University Housing room types, meal plans, rates, payment due dates, and information on the University Housing Lottery for Parking Permits online at in new window) or call (530) 898-6325.

Parking Permits for Students not Living in University Housing

You can see permit types and rates online at: in new window), click on Parking Permits. Please note, accessible spots are located throughout campus and require a General or Motorcycle permit along with your DMV placard or plate.