Student Records & Registration


The California State University system requires all students, as a condition of their continuing enrollment, to meet immunization requirements (E.O. 803 (PDF)). 

Required to provide proof of immunizations?

Use the form below to submit your proof of immunizations as follows:

  • Hepatitis B Immunization is required if you are a first time enrollee who is 18 years of age or younger as of the first day of the semester
  • Measles and Rubella Immunization is required of all students born after January 1, 1957

Immunization-Provide Proof (PDF) - Used to provide proof of Measles & Rubella or Hepatitis B vaccinations

Failure to comply with this requirement will result in an enrollment hold being placed on your academic record until proof is received and verified.  For information about immunizations, you may contact the Student Health Service (530) 898-5241.

Need copies of the proof you previously provided to CSU, Chico?

Use the form below to request the proof you need.

Immunization - Request Proof- (PDF) Used to request a copy of the immunization documentation provided to CSU, Chico.