View the latest updates and emergency notifications on the COVID-19 News & Information website.
Office of Veterans Affairs

Transferring and Continuing Your Benefits

Transferring Students:

If you have already received VA Education Benefits at another school or you are changing your benefit program, you must complete the Intake Form (PDF) and a Request for Benefits (PDF) form so that we can start your file and communicate with VA about your education benefits. These forms must be sent via email with your Wildcat email provided by the university.

Continuing Chico State Students:

If you have already used VA Education Benefits at Chico State and want to continue with those benefits, complete the Request for Benefits (PDF) form and send to us via email as instructed.

Please note:

  • All forms must be attached to an email message sent from your Wildcat Email account to our office (