View the latest updates and emergency notifications on the COVID-19 News & Information website.
Office of Veterans Affairs

Starting Your Benefits

If you have not received VA education benefits or you are changing the VA education benefit that you use, you must apply to the VA so that your eligibility can be determined.

Go to in new window) to apply. The VA will respond to your application.

Once you receive a Letter or Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, you must provide that to our office.

If you have questions please contact us:

music at VA Graduation