Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs

VPAA Faculty Development Information

Academic Affairs provides many opportunities for the funding of faculty excellence. Please see the links below for more information.

All professional development expenditures, regardless of source, must be expended from your departmental Professional Development DeptID. Expenditures must have prior approval through the Professional Development Request Process.

All purchases are University property; items must be tagged with a state decal as required by University Property Management. Items must be returned to the department upon separation.

Allocations are to be expended during the academic year for which they are awarded; they should be used or encumbered by the end of the fiscal year, June 30, if possible.

Please work with your departmental support staff to utilize these funds in compliance with the year-end fiscal schedule, as well as use the correct professional development DeptID.