1st FASP February AgendaCalifornia State University, Chico
Academic Senate, Zip 020
M E M O R A N D U M
TO: Faculty and Student Policies Committee
FROM: Michael Kotar, Chair
DATE: February 7, 2012
SUBJECT: FASPC AGENDA – February 9, 2012, 2:30 p.m., Kendall 209
- Approve minutes of the February 2, 2012 meeting.
- Approve today’s agenda
- Revision of FPPP 1.4b Nepotism - to align with current EM 09-008 (Action). Refer to the Revised FPPP 1.4.b and EM 09-008.
- Revision of FPPP 6.1.c.2. (Action). Refer to the FPPP Questions and answers and the FPPP 6.1 Hiring revision 1-31-12.
- Proposed CSU, Chico resolution on the Chancellor and shared governance. (Action.)
- Proposed revision of the Constitution of the Academic Senate, to claify membership qualifications. (IntroductionO
- Revision of FPPP 8.1.b.2, to clarify that courses selected for student evaluation of teaching can be from self-support courses. (Introduction). Refer to FPPP Sec 8 Modifications document.
- Revision of FPPP 8.1.a.2 and 8.2.d.5, to remove ambiguity regarding required classroom visitation for faculty under review. (Introduction). Refer to FPPP Sec 8 Modifications document.
- Subcommittee Reports