GRC GrantSearch Quick Steps
- Click on "GrantSearch."
- For first-time log in information, contact your RESP Development Specialist.
- Select an Academic Category
- Select and add/remove terms in the "Select Academic Subjects" box, using the > and X buttons.
- Select other criteria as needed.
- Click "Start Search."
- At the upper right, click on "Clear All" to remove all checks.
- To preview an opportunity, click on the program title.
- Click "Back" to return to the results list.
- Check the box to the left of each opportunity that you would like to choose.
- To view all of your choices, go to the bottom of the page and click on "View Selected."
- To save your selectioons, go to "File/Save Page As" and save the file to your desktop or a location of your choice.
For assistance with funding searches and proposal development, contact your Development Specialist in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.