Quotes“Animation offers a medium of story telling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world.”
― Walt Disney
“The worst thing a kid can say about homework is that it is too hard. The worst thing a kid can say about a game is it's too easy.”
― Henry Jenkins
- To participate you must have taken at least one Applied Computer Graphics course during the 2012-2013 Academic Year or you must be a current APCG Major.
- Final projects/assignments that are due after the submission deadline may be submitted to the ECGA's the following year. For example, APCG 330 has a final group project assignment that is due after the submission deadline in Spring 2012. This project may be submitted into the 2013 ECGA even though it would technically be in the 2011-2012 academic year.
- You must submit files in the correct format, type, name, resolution – improper submissions (invalid file type, size, naming, etc.) will NOT be judged.
- Submissions must be original work by the submitting student(s).
- No tutorials or tutorial-based work accepted.
- Up to two pieces of work may be submitted per category as well as across multiple categories if applicable. However, if a piece wins a place in one category that piece will not be considered for placement in any other category into which it may have also been submitted.