The CSU, Chico Information Security Office works with the campus community to secure system and network resources, and protect the confidentiality of student, faculty, and staff information. To carry out this mission...
Tools & Resources
- Web Application Vulnerability Management
- Multi-Function Devices
- Annual Credit Report Monitoring
- Mobile Device Security
- Online Cloud Storage Security
- Password Management Software
- Spam and Phishing Information
- Third Party Contract Language
- Vulnerability Scanning
CMS Security Authorization Forms
- New Access to SA Student Admin Security Form (PDF)
- Modify Current SA Student Admin Security Form (PDF)
- SA Reinstatement Form for Students (PDF)
- HR CMS Security Form (PDF)
- Confidentiality Agreement for Student Employees, Contractors, and Consultants (PDF)
- CSU, Chico Non-Disclosure Agreement (Word)
- Data Warehouse - End User and Developer Access (PDF)
- Date Warehouse - Service Account Access (PDF)
- Incident Response Short Form (Word)
Report an IncidentBy email (24/7): Security@csuchico.edu
By phone (daytime): 898-4357
Physical safety issues, including cyber stalking and cyber bullying, should be reported to the CSU, Chico University Police department by calling 898-5555 or 911 from any campus phone.
Identity Finder Software
Identity Finder is now available!
Identity Finder is a software program that seraches your campus computer for protected data such as Social Security, bank and credit card numbers. For more information, visit www.csuchico.edu/identityfinder.
US-CERT Alert on Ransomware
This Alert is the result of Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre (CCIRC) analysis in coordination with the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to provide further information about crypto ransomware. Read more about ransomware and how to protect your computer networks from ransomware infection here.