The CSU, Chico Information Security Office works with the campus community to secure system and network resources, and protect the confidentiality of student, faculty, and staff information. To carry out this mission...
Tools & Resources
- Multi-Function Devices
- Annual Credit Report Monitoring
- Mobile Device Security
- Online Cloud Storage Security
- Password Management Software
- Spam and Phishing Information
- Third Party Contract Language
- Vulnerability Scanning
- New Access to SA Student Admin Security Form
- Modify Current SA Student Admin Security Form
- SA Reinstatement Form for Students
Report an IncidentBy email (24/7): Security@csuchico.edu
By phone (daytime): 898-4357
Physical safety issues, including cyber stalking and cyber bullying, should be reported to the CSU, Chico University Police department by calling 898-5555 or 911 from any campus phone.
Easter Holiday Phishing Scams and Malware Campaigns
As the Easter holiday approaches, US-CERT reminds users to stay aware of holiday scams and cyber campaigns. More information on what these may look like and preventative measures users should take can be found here.