How to get a WildcatMail account
- A WildcatMail account is created for you when you initialize your portal account.
- The e-mail address for your WildcatMail account is:
firstname.lastname@example.org, where portal_username is the username you use to login to the portal.
Checking your WildcatMail
- From any web browser, go to http://mail.csuchico.edu.
- Use your portal username and password to login.
Using a stand-alone e-mail client such as Outlook Express or Thunderbird
- For instructions on how to configure one of our supported clients to check your WildcatMail, see our Client Configuration Instructions.
- The WildcatMail system is compatible with any e-mail program that uses IMAP. (POP and POP3 are not supported by WildcatMail).
Changing your password or forwarding your e-mail
Help with e-mail account problems
For all problems with e-mail accounts and passwords, please contact the IT Support Services Helpdesk