An upgrade is coming! On May 30, we'll upgrade to the newest version of Bb Learn with requested features and new capabilities. Read more...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I copy course content in Bb Learn from a Prep Area or previous course?
- How can I move content from Vista to Bb Learn? When will Vista go away?
New Tools in Blackboard Learn
Replacing Wimba Classroom, this web conferencing software gives you and your students a virtual meeting or teaching environment.
- The TLP Knowledge Base has all the tutorials and videos, including how to copy course content to another course.
Spotlight on Bb Learn - we've invited faculty who are already using Bb Learn to talk to other faculty about their experiences using different tools - check out the Spotlight videos.
When logged into Blackboard Learn, you'll see a tab at the top of the screen called Migration from Vista. This tab contains the instructions and tools to accomplish the five-step process to migrate your previous courses from Vista to Learn. This process will be available through the Fall 2013 semester. Read more...
- Problem with Blackboard Learn YouTube Mashup and Video Everywhere
- Streamlined the default Bb Learn course template by removing “Notifications”
- We’ve Updated our Blackboard Learn Workshops…enroll now for January!
- The Real Media “Mole” server will be decommissioned on January 16, 2015
- Create and Record Lectures with Camtasia and Snagit