Degree Audit Programming
Degree Audit Programming works behind the scenes to ensure students, staff and faculty have timely and accurate information regarding student progress towards program completion by providing technical tools for student success.
Degree Audit Programming:
- Programs majors, minors, general education and credential programs into the Degree Progress Report (DPR) and provides yearly maintenance and updates.
- Programming and yearly maintenance for the Smart Planner.
- Creates and maintains transfer credit rules to automate the correct equivalency of transfer work based on articulation in ASSIST.
- Provides support, training and documentation to staff and faculty regarding the use of the above products in addition to Advisor Requests and Academic Communications (ARRC) and Advisor Notes.
- Supports upgrades, patches, tests and troubleshoots modifications.
- Assists the curriculum committee, providing recommendations to campus stakeholders of the impact of curricular change to the DPR and Smart Planner.
To obtain security to access the Degree Progress Report and/or Smart Planner visit Information Security website.
Smart Planner Pilot
Degree Audit Programming has launched a new planning tool called Smart Planner for a small group of pilot majors.
The tool is available to students and advisors.
For more information, visit our Smart Planner Introduction page.