- Advocate for people with mental illness.
- Educate people about resources.
- Converse about mental health and stigma.
- Embrace self-compassion, vulnerability and mistakes.
- Model compassion for others and bystander intervention.
See you in January!We're enjoying some self-care and will be back in January with some amazing events! Until then feel free to check out our blog for some awesome ideas coming to you throughout winter break! There are plenty of resources available to you so please check out the rest of our site and social media.
Paws and De-Stress Event!
Thursday, December 8 from 11-2 in Trinity Commons!!
We will have DOGS (courtesy of Butte Humane), treats, and fun activities to help you de-stress during the busy time of Finals. It's FREE!! Drop by anytime. You can find more info and let us know you're coming on our Facebook event page!