Ombuds Office

Campus Resources

Sexual Harassment

If you believe you have been a victim of harassment or sexual violence, please seek information and help through the office of Labor Relations and Compliance in the Human Resources Service Center, 530-898-4949. Learn more about Title IX.


If you are a student in need of help resolving a grievance with faculty, staff, or administration, please seek assistance through the Student Judicial Affairs office, 530-898-6897.

Student Grievances


If you are a staff member in need of help with collective bargaining agreements or advice on grievances regarding management, complaints, contractual matters, or disciplinary issues, please seek through the office of Labor Relations, 530-898-4949.Learn more about the complaint process.


If you are a faculty employee or teaching, graduate, or instructional student assistant in need of help with your respective collective bargaining agreement, or if you have a complaint about an Executive Order or Executive Memorandum policies, please seek help through Academic Labor Relations in the office of Academic Personnel. Learn more about academic labor relations.