1. Maintain and develop innovative and collaborative learning experiences in undergraduate and graduate programs that provide skilled graduates to our service region and to the State of California.
2. Encourage departments to implement workload flexibility while meeting FTES targets.
3. Continue to develop community service and research partnerships that enhance student learning and community involvement.
4. Facilitate innovative approaches toward streamlining student progress toward graduation.
5. Develop strategies to optimize resources and refine the college development/advancement plan.
6. Promote excellence in faculty scholarly work, teaching, service and staff development.
7. Encourage, support, and reward faculty in the college who create effective teaching/learning communities, including those that involve students in faculty research and those that incorporate technology.