Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs

Academic Program Review Funding

VPAA no longer provides assistance in covering any APR costs, nor do we fund the costs associated with writing the self-study; these costs are now funded by the program's department or college. Please contact your chair or dean for funding opportunities.

Chairs should submit self-studies to the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education and Academic Success, as well as the Dean of Graduate Studies if for a graduate program.

Please see the Academic Program Review website for more information.