Training & Professional DevelopmentThis website provides information about professional development opportunities, compliance training information and links to the employee Development and Training System (DTS) where users can register for in-person sessions and complete online training.
The DTS will allow CSU, Chico faculty and staff to:
- Review and register for instructor-led workshops
- Track completed and assigned trainings
- Enroll and launch web-based courses
- Complete self-administered personal development
Need Help with the Development and Training System (DTS)?
- New employees may experience a delay getting access to the DTS. If you are unable to register for an instructor led training course please contact IT Support Services and they will help facilitate your enrollment.
- Questions about assigned training, review the Online Training topics.
- Go to the ITSS Knowledge Base review tips for Getting Started
- For technical support, please contact IT Support Services or (530) 898-4357
- For content or training assignment questions, please contact the appropriate training coordinator.
One-Stop for Employee Workshops
Looking for on-campus, in-person workshops for employees? Need help marketing your employee workshop?
Planning ahead?View the Schedule-at-a-Glance
New to Chico State?
Discover recommended and required training for new employees, and when access begins.
NEW Professional Development Offerings!More...
StrengthsQuest Team Building
for Departments and Work Groups
Title IX for Everyone
4/27/17 (Thurs) 10:30AM-12PM, Colusa 100B
Cancelled due to low enrollment
Disability Awareness 101
04/27/17 (Thurs), 3-4PM, Colusa 100B
Bay to Box Files Move: Information Sessions
5/3/17 (Wed) 3-4PM, SSC 150
Financial Services Walk-In Lab
• 05/04/17 (Thurs), 9-10 AM, SSC 410
• 05/17/17 (Wed), 2-3 PM, SSC 410
• 05/22/17 (Wed), 2-3 PM, SSC 410
• 05/21/17 (Wed), 2-3 PM, SSC 410
• 06/21/17 (Wed), 10-11 AM, SSC 410
Free Effectiveness Institute Webinar: People – Difficult or Different?
5/5/17 (Fri) 11AM-12PM Webinar
Women’s Leadership Roundtable – Join Us!
5/5/17 (Fri) 12-1PM, Colusa 100B
Interested in joining an Excel User Group?
• 5/5/17 (Fri), 2-3 PM, YOLO 234
• 5/19/17 (Fri), 2-3 PM, YOLO 234
• 6/2/17 (Fri), 2-3 PM, YOLO 234
Talk About It Tuesday
Every 2nd & 4th Tuesday, next session:
5/09/17 (Tues), 12-1 PM MLIB 172
Bay to Box Migration: Getting Over the Mountain Alive
5/11/17 (Thurs), 3-4PM, CLSA 100B
CSU 403(b) Plan: One-on-One Consultations with Fidelity Investments
• 5/17/17 (Wed) 8AM-5PM, SSC Rm 426
• 6/20/17 (Tues) 8AM-5PM, SSC Rm 426
• 7/19/17 (Wed) 8AM-5PM, SSC Rm 426
• 8/31/17 (Thurs) 8AM-5PM, SSC Rm 426
• 9/07/17 (Thurs) 8AM-5PM, SSC Rm 426
• 10/5/17 (Thurs) 8AM-5PM, SSC Rm 426
• 11/9/17 (Thurs) 8AM-5PM, SSC Rm 426
Green Dot Violence Prevention Strategy Training
• Faculty & Staff combined:
05/18/17 (Thur) 2-3:30 PM, CLSA 100B
Tracking Department Property: Where’s our stuff?
6/6/17 (Tues), 9-10:30AM, Colusa 100B
Principles of Supervision
June 7-8, 8:00AM-4:00PM
July 18-19, 8:00AM-4:00PM
CSU 401(k) and 457(b) Plan: One-on-One Consultations with Savings Plus
6/14/17 (Wed) 8AM-5PM SSC 206
Identity Finder Training
6/27/17 (Tues), 3-4PM Colusa 100B
Chairs and MPP: Valuing and Evaluating Staff
6/28/17 (Wed) 9-11AM, Colusa 100B