Training & Professional Development
This website provides information about professional development opportunities, compliance training information and links to the employee Development and Training System (DTS) where users can register and complete online training.
The DTS will allow CSU, Chico faculty and staff to:
- Review and register for instructor-led workshops
- Track completed and enrolled trainings
- Enroll and launch web-based classes
- Complete self-administered personal development
Need Help with the Development and Training System (DTS)?
- New employees may experience a delay getting access to the DTS. If you are unable to register for an instructor led training course please contact IT Support Services and they will help facilitate your enrollment.
- Go to the ITSS Knowledge Base review tips for Getting Started
- For technical support, please contact IT Support Services or (530) 898-4357
- For content or training assignment questions, please contact the appropriate training coordinator.
Skillport maintenance Sat July 23rd
Site will be inaccessible from 3AM to 3PM