Training & Professional Development
This website provides information about professional development opportunities, compliance training information and links to the employee Development and Training System (DTS) where users can register and complete online training.
The DTS will allow CSU, Chico faculty and staff to:
- Review and register for instructor-led workshops
- Track completed and enrolled trainings
- Enroll and launch web-based classes
- Complete self-administered personal development
Need Help with the Development and Training System (DTS)?
- New employees may experience a delay getting access to the DTS. If you are unable to register for an instructor led training course please contact IT Support Services and they will help facilitate your enrollment.
- Go to the ITSS Knowledge Base review tips for Getting Started
- For technical support, please contact IT Support Services or (530) 898-4357
- For content or training assignment questions, please contact the appropriate training coordinator.
Computer Setup Needed to Power Through an e-Course
IMPORTANT: Go to the Getting Started page to find out which browsers work and how to enable pop-ups. Without this, you'll get stuck in the middle of the training.
My Assigned TrainingHow do you find your assigned training?
When do new or returning employees have access to the DTS?
Have you logged into the DTS and see a blank schedule or blank course catalogs? You will have access just before your first paycheck.
Got a "how to" question regarding the DTS?
Go to the DTS FAQs to find answers.
Correcting DTS and "Reports To" Notices
Why do you receive expiry notices? Why are you assigned lead/manager training?
CSU SkillChoice eLearning Courses
Got questions about Title IX training for employees?
We've got answers here.
Calendar of Courses
Campus Events Calendar
Workshops are listed in the DTS, daily Announcements, as well as Campus Events. To find workshops on the campus events calendar > filter for Training and Conferences & Workshops.
Campus Courses via Fee Waiver
Are you a state faculty, staff or management employee wishing to campus university courses via the CSU employee fee waiver/reduction program? If so, click here.