Training & Professional Development
This website provides information about professional development opportunities, compliance training information and links to the employee Development and Training System (DTS) where users can register and complete online training.
The DTS will allow CSU, Chico faculty and staff to:
- Review and register for instructor-led workshops
- Track completed and enrolled trainings
- Enroll and launch web-based classes
- Complete self-administered personal development
Need Help with the Development and Training System (DTS)?
- New employees may experience a delay getting access to the DTS. If you are unable to register for an instructor led training course please contact IT Support Services and they will help facilitate your enrollment.
- Go to the ITSS Knowledge Base
- For technical support, please contact IT Support Services or (530) 898-4357
- For content or training assignment questions, please contact the appropriate training coordinator.
Got a "how to" question regarding the DTS?
Go to the DTS FAQs to find answers.
Correcting DTS and "Reports To" Notices
Why do you receive expiry notices? How can you change (the lead/manager position) who is cc'd on incomplete training notices?
Got questions about Title IX training for employees?
We've got answers here.
CSU SkillChoice eLearning Courses
Calendar of Courses
Campus Courses via Fee Waiver
Are you a state faculty, staff or management employee wishing to campus university courses via the CSU employee fee waiver/reduction program? If so, click here.
Transition to New Development and Training System (DTS): LearnerWeb
Will go live April 1st. Click here for more information