Training & Professional Development
This website provides information about professional development opportunities, compliance training information and links to the employee Development and Training System (DTS) where users can register and complete online training.
The DTS will allow CSU, Chico faculty and staff to:
- Review and register for instructor-led workshops
- Track completed and enrolled trainings
- Enroll and launch web-based classes
- Complete self-administered personal development
Need Help with the Development and Training System (DTS)?
- New employees may experience a delay getting access to the DTS. If you are unable to register for an instructor led training course please contact IT Support Services and they will help facilitate your enrollment.
- Go to the ITSS Knowledge Base review tips for Getting Started
- For technical support, please contact IT Support Services or (530) 898-4357
- For content or training assignment questions, please contact the appropriate training coordinator.
Recruitment Life Cycle
• 8/2 (Tues), 1-2:30PM, Colusa 100A
• 10/11 (Tues), 9-10:30AM, Colusa 100B
• 11/10 (Thurs), 2-3:30PM, Colusa 100A
Bay to Box Files Move: Information Sessions
8/02 (Tues) 3-4PM Colusa 100A
Caregiver Support Group
8/9 Tues 12-1PM Selvester’s Café Rm 104
Interested in joining an Excel User Group?
08/10 (Wed), 9-10 AM, Tehama 116
Strategies for Avoiding Unconscious Bias in the Hiring Process
• 8/15/2016 (Mon), 9-11AM Colusa 100A
• 10/19/2016 (Wed), 9-11AM Colusa 100B
Heartsaver CPR/AED Training
8/17 (Wed) 1-4PM SSC Rm 150 FULL
IT Procurement Review Process
• 9/1 (Thurs), 2-3:30PM, Colusa 100B
• 9/30 (Fri), 9-10:30AM, Colusa 100A
Faculty Workload Process
9/14/2016 (Wed) 10-11:30AM, SSC 410
Life Cycle of a P.O.
9/15/2016 (Thurs) 9-10AM Colusa 100B
Confronting Our Biases
• 9/19/2016 (Mon) 9-11AM, Colusa 100A
• 11/15/2016 (Thurs) 2-4PM Colusa 100A
Schedule Build Overview
9/27/2016 (Tues), 1-3PM SSC Rm 410
Articulating Accomplishments and Skills
10/3/2016 (Mon) 10AM-12PM Colusa 100B
Course and University Curriculum Process Steps
10/5/2016 (Wed) 2-4PM Colusa 100B