International Student and Scholar Services

Undergraduate International Student Course Enrollment

New Degree-Seeking Students

The international academic advisor enrolls all new first-year and transfer students in their courses during their first semester.  

Continuing Students  

All continuing students are assigned a course enrollment appointment, which will be posted in your student portal.

Students work with their Major Advisor and GE Advisor to enroll in an appropriate progression of classes. 

How to Enroll in Classes Using the Portal
University Class Schedule
Enrollment Holds Video Guide

Need help? Send an email to: or visit your international advisors

student with computer