View the latest updates and emergency notifications on the COVID-19 News & Information website.
International Student and Scholar Services

How do I get an on-campus job?

Find On-Campus Jobs

There are three job boards at the University that list on-campus job opportunities for students:


Associated Students

Chico State Enterprises / University Research Foundation

Jobs are posted as they become available, so be sure to check back frequently. 

Attention Graduate-Level Students

Teaching or Research Assistantships may be available for graduate-level students through your academic department. Contact your graduate coordinator to inquire.