International Student and Scholar Services

Non-Degree Student Course Enrollment

New Non-Degree and Exchange Students

The international student academic advisor enrolls all new international exchange and non-degree visiting students in their course their first semester.

Continuing Students  

All continuing students are assigned a course enrollment appointment, which will be posted in your student portal. Non-degree students will work with their home university for guidance on course selection.

Students seeking approval to take courses with prerequisites should meet with the corresponding academic advisor in the department/college offering the course. 

Need help? Send an email to: or visit your international advisors

student studying outside