Read the following then apply below:
- Apply for graduation to the term when you will complete all degree requirements and coursework.
- The application AND payment must be received by the Filing Deadlines in order to avoid the late fee.
- You must have the correct Major including Option & Pattern, and/or Minor declared before completing the graduation application. If changes are required, please submit a Plan Change.
- Once the application process is started, it must be completed and payment received within 4 weeks and by the application deadline. Applications not completed will be removed and students will need to start the application process again and may be charged additional fees upon submission of the next application.
- If your last date of attendance was Fall 2003 or prior, your Portal account is no longer valid, and the online graduation application will not function. Please call our office so we can help you through the application process.
Apply for your Bachelor's Degree online: Graduation Application
Please call Academic Evaluations with any questions at (530) 898-5957.
Participating in the Commencement Ceremony ("walking") is separate from graduating.
Review the Commencement website for more information.