View plans for in-person Commencement and fall 2021 on ourCOVID-19 News & Information website.
Graduation Advising

Degree Progress Report

Temporary Virtual Services

The physical office of Graduation Advising is closed until further notice. However, most services are still available via phone or online, during regular hours, 8 am–5 pm, Monday–Friday.

Please email and we will connect with you as soon as we can. 

All documents that need to be submitted should be scanned and emailed to us from your student email account ( or, not a personal email account. Check our Forms Page for more information.

*Drop-in Advising via Zoom*
Monday - Thursday: 10-2:45, Friday 10-11:45.

To determine if you are on track for graduation please view your Degree Progress Report (DPR) in your Student Center.

Your DPR is the official document that outlines all degree requirements. 

View your DPR often by logging into your Portal

  1. Enter the Student Center
  2. Click Degree Progress Report link

Pay close attention to any missing courses or sections shown with a red box. 

If you have questions regarding your Major/Minor requirements please contact the major/minor advisor. 

If you have questions regarding General Education (GE) or graduation requirements please drop-in, email or call Graduation Advising.