Graduation Advising

Second Bachelor's Degree

The Degree Progress report (DPR) is currently only available for undergraduate students pursuing their first bachelor's degree. For those pursing a second bachelor’s degree, a major clearance form is used to track degree requirements in place of the DPR.

Please see your major advisor to complete this form. For advisor contact information, visit Major Advising and College Success Centers.

Any transfer work taken prior to your first degree will not be posted to your record unless your first degree was earned at Chico State. Please have an unofficial transcript available when meeting with your major advisor if prior transfer work will be substituted.

See Requirements for a Second Bachelor's Degree in the catalog for details on required units, grades, residency, and GPA.

Contact Graduation Advising if you have any further questions.