*Summer Hours start June 6th, 2016
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday:
7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
CLOSED FOR LUNCH
(12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
CLOSED July 4th, 2016
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Health Education and Promotion
"The awareness that health is dependent upon habits that we control makes us the first generation in history that to a large extent determines its own destiny." - Jimmy Carter
What is CADEC?
The Campus Alcohol & Drug Education Center is committed to providing educational programs and social events that raise campus awareness about the dangers of alcohol and drug abuse. CADEC strives to encourage and enable students to make responsible and healthy choices, especially in areas where substance abuse is a concern.
What is WellCat Fit?
- An 8-10 week program to help you improve your mental and physical wellbeing through a self-selected physical activity program
- Can help reduce feelings of depression, anxiety, and negative mood
- Also helps improve body image, self-esteem, and overall cognitive function
- Health Education Action Team
- ABC's of Health
- Medication Safety
- Sexual Education
- Healthy Recipes
- Facts about alcohol poisoning
- Club Drugs - Myths and Risks
- Who are you?
- Preventing sexual assault
- Tips from Former Smokers