Student Life and Leadership
Find Involvement Opportunities Now!Click on the OrgSync logo below to set up a user account or access information about over 250 student involvement opportunities!
Helping Students SucceedWelcome! Student Life and Leadership provides learning experience and exciting opportunities for students outside the classroom. Come in to the Student Life and Leadership Office in BMU 220 or call (530)898-5396 to:
- Get involved with clubs and organizations—or start your own!
- Get information about Greek life
- Explore leadership opportunities
- Reserve campus facilities
- Obtain a vending/distribution permit
- Get tips for hosting safe and responsible social events
Mission StatementStudent Life and Leadership strives to create an environment in which all students and student organizations are encouraged and aided in the development of positive social, cultural, intellectual, recreational, and leadership programs and activities. The Student Life and Leadership staff supports programming which promotes learning, personal growth, self-governance, social responsibility, and understanding.
As per Federal mandate, CSU, Chico is required to report any Title IX violations. More information on Title IX and its guidelines.
Student organizations must re-recognize each semester!
Get your club up and running at the first opportunity for Spring 2015 by attending the Student Organization Re-recognition Mixer and accomplish the following:
- Get your organization recognized
- Get information about funding and resources
- Make room reservations
- Mingle with presidents and treasurers from other organizations
To be FULLY recognized at this event, your club must 1) update your OrgSync portal for the spring and 2) make sure both your president and treasurer attend this event.
Can't make this event but still want to get re-recognized? We will offer "makeup" meetings each Friday beginning January 23rd. More info on those sessions to follow.