Veterans Education and Transition Services (VETS)

Military Tuition Assistance (TA)

  • Contact your base/post education service officer (ESO) for information on how to establish eligibility for TA. Each branch of service has a specific TA process.
  • Log into your branch education portal and follow the process for enrolling and requesting TA. (Branch portal links are provided below)
  • Submit TA authorization forms to the following:

        Student Financial Services 
        Student Services Center, Room 230

Branch of service TA portals:

Please select your branch of service portal below for more information.

Air Force(opens in new window) 

Army(opens in new window) 

Coast Guard(opens in new window) 

Marine Corps(opens in new window) 

National Guard (select your branch portal)

Navy(opens in new window) 

Reserves (select your branch portal)