How To Apply
The University Housing Application for the Spring 2019 fee period opens at midnight on November 1, 2018. Although University Housing does not guarantee your preferences are available at the time of room assignments, we will work with you to make your community living experience successful and memorable.
- Be admitted to CSU, Chico
- Activate your student portal account
- Preview the communities offered, room types, and meal plan options
- Start your housing application
- To complete your application, you will need to review and consent to the University Housing 2018-2019 License Agreement and Release of Liability
- If you are under the age of 18, your parent/guardian will need to complete a proxy to consent to the license agreement and release of liability before you can complete your application.
- Make the $300 non-refundable Initial Housing Payment, which will then be applied to your future balance.
- Only students who have submitted an intent to enroll are eligible for a room assignment.
- Room assignments begin in November and will continue through the start of the semester on a first come, first served basis.
- Log back into your application to view your status.
- You will be notified via your wildcat email if you have been accepted into University Housing.
- Meal plan modifications are available between December 14, 2018 – January 14, 2019.
- Check your student center on the Portal for fee updates.
Move in begins on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 9:00 am. Move in information will be sent to your wildcat email along with your room assignment.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (530) 898-6325, (800) 730-4243, or email us at email@example.com.