Login to the Portal and visit the Student Center for real-time class schedule information and to register, add, or drop classes. After the Portal Add/Drop period, refer to the Class Add and Drop Request Process.
Spring 2015 RegistrationPriority Registration Period (by appointment):
- October 20-December 5, 2014
- October 20-November 21, 2014
- ALL New Students: December 1-December 5, 2014
- Open GE Courses
- Chico Distance & Online Education (CDOE) online courses
- Course Links & U-Courses
- Wildcat Scheduler: Access the Wildcat Scheduler via your Student Center.
The Student Records and Registration Office (SRO) provides an overview of the registration process in this Step-by-Step Guide. Find more information regarding additional facets of this process on the SRO Registration Help page.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Event Name||Event Date|
|Registration & Tuition Fee Payment Deadline||December 11, 2014|
|Add/Drop Period||December 29, 2014-January 30, 2015|
|First Financial Aid Disbursement||January 15, 2015||Last Day to Drop Classes for Full Refund||January 19, 2015|
|First Day of Classes||January 20, 2015|
|Restricted Course Add/Drop Period||February 16-April 17, 2015|
|University Census||February 13, 2015|
- For more detailed information click the link to Important Dates and Deadlines PDF (2014-15 IDD) above.