Dream Center

Advance Parole

DACA recipients can petition for special permission to travel outside of the U.S. for particular circumstances: humanitarian, educational, and employment purposes. 

Before traveling outside of the U.S., the Advance Parole application must be approved. Re-entry is not guaranteed if you are given Advance Parole. 

This content does not constitute legal advice. For questions about your individual case, please consult with an immigration lawyer. 
Questions about Advance Parole?

Book an appointment with CHIRLA here(opens in new window). Chico State students, faculty, staff, immediate family members, and alumni are eligible for free legal immigration services.