View plans for in-person Commencement and fall 2021 on our COVID-19 News & Information website.
Graduate Studies

Replacement Diploma

Students may request a replacement diploma by submitting the request form (PDF) and the applicable fee to the Office of Graduate Studies. (If you need special accommodation to access this document, please contact the Office of Accessible Technology and Services.)