Student Records & Registration

Plan Change


Guidance on Document Approvals

The University recognizes it may no longer be possible to secure actual signatures on documents. Therefore, until further notice, departments can accept emails from and accounts if physical signatures cannot be obtained. This process is solely for internal approvals. No emails may be sent if they contain level 1 or level 2 data(opens in new window), such as social security numbers, medical records, or bank or credit card information.

  •  If a document only requires an employee’s or student’s signatures, the form can be emailed directly from the employee or student to the appropriate office.
  • If a form requires multiple signatures, it will need to be routed via email to each signatory before submitting it to the appropriate office.

Current Students

If you are a current student seeking an undergraduate degree, use this form to change your Major including Option & Pattern, Minor, or Certificate: Plan Change Form

Staff/Faculty Advisors

If you are staff or faculty advisor, use this form to assist a student in changing their Major including Option & Pattern, Minor, or Certificate: Plan Change Form (Staff)

  • The Requirement (Catalog) Term is the catalog year and a required field.  The plan selected must have existed in the catalog year.
  • The student's Current Academic Objective is displayed on the form.
  • The options available reflect the most up-to-date information for the current catalog year.
  • Changes are updated on the student record for the semester in which they are received within 5 business days.

Majors and Minors by Catalog Year